Welcome to Lumpkin County, Georgia
Where Culture, Commerce, and Community Flourish.
****Progress****- the long anticipated North Georgia Network super high-speed fiber optic
network is now available in Lumpkin County! The industrial parks along the GA 400
corridor will soon be “GigaParks”.
Location, location, location
- Located in the foothills of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains filled with rich history, diverse culture, and unique lifestyle characteristics. Lumpkin County is ideal for locating or expanding your business.
- Lumpkin County is a resource-rich area with the skilled labor force and quality of life necessary to attract and sustain a variety of responsible global industries.
- Located just 50 miles north of Atlanta, the South’s largest metropolitan area, Lumpkin County offers businesses an outstanding low cost location, pro-business government, and top quality education opportunities.
The Development Authority of Lumpkin County, your local partner,
- Coordinates the efforts of all interested parties to facilitate economic growth for the County.
- Assists companies or clients considering relocating operations, establishing an additional facility, or expanding an existing business, to determine its fit.
- Acts as primary contact, resource, and advocate in Lumpkin County, as well as your liaison to contacts, programs, and services offered at the state level.
- Committed to working to ensure your project gets the attention and support it deserves.
Contact the Development Authority of Lumpkin County for additional information and to schedule a visit to evaluate the area for your business. We look forward to working with you to determine if Lumpkin County is the perfect fit for your industry.